After some discussion about the possible impact of the panic surrounding the coronavirus situation, we have decided to postpone the BBQ Fundraiser to a later time (to be determined). We know this is late notice, so we need your help to spread the word. If you have already given out flyers or invited guests or sold tickets, we apologize for the inconvenience. Our desire is to minimize risk, both to the possibility of people getting sick and to the possibility of low turnout. There still will be no Wednesday evening meal or activities tomorrow (March 11). Also, we will not be baking cookies or chopping BBQ on Thursday. Once a new date has been decided, we will let everyone know. Thank you for your understanding and support.
Thanks and God bless!