We are so excited to announce our first ever Holiday Shopping Extravaganza! We look forward to having you join us!
There will be plenty of fun for the whole family including activities for the kids, food, music, raffles and vendors of all kinds! Proceeds from this event will be donated to the NC Baptist Men for Hurricane Relief.
Set up: Starts at 8:00 am. Vendors are responsible for bringing their own tables, booth spaces are marked for 6 foot tables or smaller. MBC will provide 1-2 chairs per vendor. All vendors MUST be finished setting up by 9:45 am. Please note: NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING UNTIL 8:00am.
Break Down: DOES NOT start until 2:00pm and must be finished by 3:00pm. Please be prepared to move, set up, and break down all the supplies that you need, to have a successful day of business.
- Only one vendor per company will be accepted.
- No more than two vendors who offer the same type of product.
- Only one business is allowed per space
- Only those businesses who are in line with our church’s values and beliefs will be accepted.
- Booth cost is $25 plus a Raffle Basket donation with a retail value of $34-50.