Creating Closer Connections
. . . with Christ
. . . with church family
. . . with community
To glorify God and to build up God’s Kingdom by:
- worshipping God both personally and corporately,
- praying with and for each other regularly,
- engaging in/with biblical study, preaching, and teaching,
- personally sharing the Gospel message with others and making, teaching, and equipping new disciples,
- engaging in both local and global outreach and missions opportunities,
- offering love, friendship, fellowship, support, and encouragement to each other in practical ways,
- using our time, spiritual gifts, abilities, and resources to serve both our church family and community.
- Praying fervently
- Worshipping God wholeheartedly
- Studying God’s Word seriously
- Sharing Jesus willingly
- Bringing others consistently
- Attending regularly
- Showing up energetically
- Loving radically
- Fellowshipping purposefully
- Encouraging faithfully
- Serving sacrificially
- Volunteering joyfully
- Giving generously
Connecting with Christ by:
engaging in personal and corporate prayer, Bible study, and worship.
Connecting with Church Family by:
participating in fellowship meals, Bible study groups, and Life groups, and by serving in ministry teams.
Connecting with Community by:
participating in outreach projects, events, and groups, by participating in mission projects and fftrips, and by engaging in personal disciple-making efforts – both sharing our faith with others and mentoring new disciples in the faith.
Growing To Spiritual Maturity While Achieving Our Purposes